Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merge from Excel

Word isn't really designed to do this (you are probably better off using an
Access report) but have a look at whether the following conversation
describes a similar type of problem and see if any of the links/references
in there help you

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...a4b663994b55d1

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Vissie" wrote in message
I want to mail merge pricing info from Excel to Word. The problem is that
Word creates a different document for each product ie if a customer
purchases
6 items, Word will create 6 documents. Please don't tell me to change my
Excel database, because I use it to create other reports.

Thanks a lot!
Gideon VIsser