ehsfb2001

Default How can I turn off the margin settings and bullets etc??

I appreciate the reponses, but changing the auto format to delete all options
still didn't work. I am composing a MacBeth test and a sample question has
answers
a'
etc.
Numbers appear on the left for questions when I don't want a number and you
can't delete them. When you move the cursur to the right of the number and
hit delete, everything jumps up to the end of the previous sentence a line
above. How can I turn off ALL options so WORD does only what I tell it to?

"ehsfb2001" wrote:

When I try to make documents, Word automatically inserts numbers,
indentations, etc I don't want and can't get rid of. How do I turn this
feature off so it responds only to my commands?