Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Excell Data not displaying properly

I assume that the Alt F9 that you refer to is adding a numeric formatting
switch (\# " ") to the field. Exactly what was the modified field
construction and what result does it give?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dave" wrote in message
I have been trying to do a mailmerge where I can take student's grades from
Excel Spreadsheet and show them in a report done in Word. I use Excel to
do
my calculation and it diplays with the % sign that I need. When I do the
merge it shows a decimal point and a large string of numbers. I have
tried
the Alt f9 and typing sent before but it just doesn't work.
Any help is appreciated.