Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
churchassist churchassist is offline

Default create attendance sheet with name and address

I need to create an attendance checklist that I can update weekly. I would
like to also gather information from it such as "last date attended", so
that I can compile that into a list for "Home calls". The programs I have are
Excel, Access and Microsoft Office Publisher. Which will be the most fitted
program for this list. The attendance includes demographics such as..name,
address, Member of church, attend but not a member, visitor, desires a call,
wants to join church, and if member of another congregation..Time and dates.