Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default How to change format of Address_Block?

Instead of using the AddressBlock field, just insert the individual
formfields in the configuration that you want.

The reason that the AddressBlock field spaces the items that way is because
each item is in a separate paragraph with the Normal Style being assigned to
those paragraphs. In your case, it is the definition of the Normal Style
that is dictating the way in which the AddressBlock displays the address.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"SBC" wrote in message
After merging the data into my form letter, the Address Block paragraphs
are
1.5 spaces apart, not single spaced. Other than change each letter
individually, isn't there some way i can get the data to come out single
spaced? I am not using a template, just a blank document.