Klaus Linke

Beth Melton and I ran into something like this a while ago:

It was a table with merged cells, and the styles that were used before merging
the cells were still visible in the "styles and formatting" pane, although they
weren't visible in the document any more.
And when you split the cell, one of the cells would aquire the style again.

Regards,
Klaus

"Robert M. Franz" wrote:
Hi Salim

Salim wrote:
the style i talked about is from " formatting in use"

So you say something that is there and has an active option to highlight
all instances in the text shows nothing when you select that option?

That would be peculiar; I'd guess that maybe something is highlighted
but you can't see it (only a single character, or something very small,
or something in white/hidden)?

2cents
Robert
--