AA Smith

Default How Can I Copy Text From Word 2003 Under WinXP Pro SP2 Without Copying Page Breaks, etc?

I am trying to copy text out of a Word document that I created. When I
highlight all of the text I want to copy & paste in Normal view, then paste
it into Front Page, all page breaks, and embedded (invisible) Index entries
are copied along with the text, even though all I want is the text.

Is there some way that I can copy only the text out of a Word 2003 document
and not include page breaks and embedded Index entries?

I shall greatly appreciate your help on this.
--
With kindest regards,

Dick Smith