Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word 2007 table cell color selection

I'm not seeing blue shading of table cells when I type in a table cell. If I
select a table cell, it is shaded in blue, but the moment I start to type,
the selection shading disappears. And unless I change the text color to
something very light, the shading doesn't obscure the text.

I have a feeling that I'm missing something you're doing. If you can
describe the formatting you're using and the steps you're following, maybe I
can reproduce the effect you're seeing.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"Dick De Vries" Dick De wrote in message
How do I prevent blue shading of a table cell while typing or clicking in
the
cell. The shading becomes too dark to see the text.

I am a teacher and use table cells to create test questions, this has
works
fine in previous versions of Word but not in 2007

Thank you
Dick De Vries