Todd F.

Default Why do I get a large blank space within my Word table?

I have created a table in my Word document. The table itself is 2 pages
long, but the document itself is 3 pages long. That is because on page 1
only the header row appears with nothing but blank space below it. It isn't
until page 2 that the table appears the way it is supposed to. I have
discovered that deleting part of the entry in one specific cell gets rid of
this blank space. However, the part I have deleted must remain there. I
cannot move the cursor into this blank space -- with the cursor in the header
row on page 1, it automatically moves to the header row on page 2.

Why is this happening, and is there some formatting option that can correct
this?