Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Create a order form with the titles locked and fields editable?

See "Please Fill Out This Form"

Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"tranquilangel" wrote in message
I'd like to know how to create a order form and keep the information that
will always be the same locked and the variable fields editable for new
information. I have a form right now but I have to tab through too many
fields. I'd like to just tab and go to the next field.