Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
StressMonkey StressMonkey is offline

Default Corrupt tables

I know this isn't much to go on but I have to try. I have a user that
believes his word document is getting too large to work with. It is full of
tables and had a logo inserted into the first page. He gets to the point
where he gets an error that his document has a corrupted table. I'm not
sure yet when exactly this happens or what exactly he is doing. I have a
copy of the doc at a stable point in it's usage. The file right now is only
620kb. That doesn't seem very large to me. It's 56 pages, half of which
are tables. He also gets some message about not having enough memory to
save when he inserts a logo. Again, I'm not exactly sure how he is doing
things. Another user also had this problem with this same document. Is
there anything in particular that would corrupt tables in word? I know 1
user has 2003, maybe both. Any help with what little I have given you would
help.

Thanks in adavance.