Octav

Default make all pictures "in line with text"

I have a large Word document with hundreds of pictures. They are all
floating objects at this time, but I would like to change that to "in
line with text." Is there a way to quickly do this? Selecting each
picture and changing it's layout is too time consuming. If I try to
record a macro, the in line with text layout style is grayed out and
cannot be selected. Same happens if I select multiple pictures and try
to apply formating to all. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Octav