Jay Freedman

On 29 Jan 2005 20:04:18 -0800, "Octav" wrote:

I have a large Word document with hundreds of pictures. They are all
floating objects at this time, but I would like to change that to "in
line with text." Is there a way to quickly do this? Selecting each
picture and changing it's layout is too time consuming. If I try to
record a macro, the in line with text layout style is grayed out and
cannot be selected. Same happens if I select multiple pictures and try
to apply formating to all. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Octav

Hi Octav,

This is one of many situations in which you can write a macro that
works, but you can't get one from the recorder. The macro you need is
this:

Sub AllPixInline()
Dim oShp As Shape

For Each oShp In ActiveDocument.Shapes