Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
boanerges boanerges is offline

Default Using templates

I have a simple MS Word template created in Office 2003 that I have
added drop down menu boxes to certain fields. By making a specific
selection in these dropdown menus can I trigger a specific
autofill/completion of a separate cell in a table? Does it require a
macro or can I just use the Autotext feature? Basically I'm trying to
get something akin to a IF 'A' is selected THEN 'B' in a different cell
or field.

Thanks for any help and if there is another forum that can give advice
I'll take it too.

Tim