Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default problems view the original format in ms word

What view is currently selected on the View menu or on the Views bar on the
horizontal scroll bar?

"Alvin Yoris" Alvin wrote in message
I don't know how my original setting in ms word was changed, I lost my
company logos and pictures and the original wiew of my ms word page, you
know, when word open I see some frame that dont get me work properly,

please
I need your help in that case if you want to contact me I'll be glad, you

can
make a contact by email:
or cell: 305-984-2915, txs
in