Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How to send each document as a separate print job in Word?

My document as follow comes from a template that I created...it has 4 parts
that pull from Access db. The Recipe Name, Description, Ingredients and
Instructions. Every thing print fine, but if the recipe continues to the next
page it doesn't duplex.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
The code is telling the computer to print the document 1 section at a time,
not any particular number of pages. Do you have more than one Section in
each letter?

I tried the the code and it works find but now it will print double sided.

[quoted text clipped - 38 lines]
Thanks,
Kbrad32