Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Outline View Show only first line

Can you describe further what you are seeing and any possible
formatting/layout features you may have at these inconsistent positions. The
only feature I see that does not like the "Show first line only" is tables,
ie the whole table, including the whole rows are shown.
What else are you seeing?
DeanH

" wrote:

I am trying to create an outline view that only shows the first line
of text. I must be doing something wrong because desipte checking the
box the feature appears to be inconsistant. Any ideas?