Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Edward Edward is offline

Default Word processing job management software

Hi everybody,
I work for a large company wiwth several locations. My boss asked me if I
can find a word processing job management software , which can keep track of
submitted jobs to WP and allow users to submit their jobs possibilly in a
browser based interface , and supervisors can get several reports like what
are the jobs that are still pending or dinished jobs and ....
I would appreciate if everyone can give me some suggestions and introduce me
to a saftware that does something similar
--
Best regards,
Edward