Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default captions not showing up in cross-reference

This is a common complication if you are tracking changes. You will have to
accept all changes and turn off the Track Changes feature for
cross-references to "behave."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cynwalker" wrote in message
news
I'm captioning all of my Tables and Figures and then referencing the
table/figure in the text using the cross-reference dialog box. Now all of
sudden in the last couple of documents I've been working with the caption
no
longer shows up in the cross-reference and some captions show twice. Has
anyone had this problem and (hopefully) solved it?

Thanks,
Ciindy