Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Isn't there a way in Word 2007 to show all bookmarks in a document

Access the Bookmark dialog via Insert | Links | Bookmark.

http://word.mvps.org

"drybones" wrote in message

Suzanne,

Please explain to this 'oldtimer', how or where to locate the "Hidden
bookmarks" box in MS Word 2007.

Many thanks,
drybones

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In any version of Word, you can get the Bookmark dialog to display the
names of all the bookmarks by both checking the "Hidden bookmarks" box
*and* selecting "Sort by: Location." You can select any given bookmark
name and click Go To to find it.

http://word.mvps.org

"dempen" wrote in message
Isn't there a way in Word 2007 to show all bookmarks in a document. I
know
about Word Options Advanced Show document content Show bookmarks
but
that only gives me brackets where the bookmarks are, but I would like
the
bookmark names to show.

The reason why I want this is because I have a number of existing
documents,
who each contains tons of bookmarks and I would like, in an easy way, to
find
out where they all are.