Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Losing indents when copying tables

Have you tried any of the Paste Options? As you paste the tables, you should
see the Paste Options button. Click it and experiment with the options (Keep
Source Formatting for example).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark H. - NJ" wrote in message
Hi - I have 3 tables in 3 separate Word 2003 documents. The tables all
have
various indents as they were generated from MS Project. I have to copy all
three into one document. Wher I copy the tables they lose their indents.
I've
tried everything that I can find and can't prevent this from happening.
Does
anyone have any suggestions?
--
Thanks,