Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
biff biff is offline

Default using macros with mailmerge

I am wondering how much I can use macros to take care of steps used in a
mailmerge.

I have an Excel spreadsheet that has column headers and rows of records. I
want to use the data from that spreadsheet to make labels in Word's mailmerge.

I know that I have to use a custom size label so I am assuming selecting
that custom label would not be something you can include in a macro. Also
when you select recipients--use existing list, I don't think that step can
be included in a macro assuming you import a different Excel file for
different mail merges.

I think maybe everything else up to the point of doing the finish &
merge--print documents step can be included in a macro?