Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

Default two spaces or one

In ,
Dave Symes typed:
In article ,
Tom Willett wrote:
[Snippy]

The bottom line is, who really cares? Except maybe those
who chastise others for top posting ;-)

Top posting is a heinous crime, for which you should be
flogged around the fleet.

On some sites. But here the concensus seems to be that it
doesn't matter. I bottom post unless there is already a top
post; then I top post to keep it all aligned.
It's a silly thing for anyone to argue about or even
debate, actually. Netiquette & most gurus believe in the trim
& inline, then bottom if no inline. Personally I couldn't
care which. I stay out of trouble by simply using what the
concensus is. Oh, and ignoring dummies who troll to make an
arguement out of it.

I agree - who really cares?

HTH,

Twayne`

Dave

And no emoticon get-out, it's a serious business y'know.

:-\~