SueY128 SueY128 is offline
Junior Member

Default Page numbering in a template

I have created a template which is a table with 3 columns and 2 rows. The top row has the 3 columns and in the left column there are 3 Rich Text Content Controls for the user to enter info, in the center column is text that is unchangeable, and in the 3rd column there are 2 Rich Text Content Controls and the 3rd line there needs to show Page # of #. The 2nd row is one column and has one Rich Text Content Control for user entry. These 2 rows I have selected as column header so the info repeats on all pages. The problem is that I can't get the Page # of # to function, no matter what I do. The only place it has worked is if I put it in the footer. Client does not want it in the footer - it must be in the top row, 3rd column under the 2 Rich Text Content Controls. I am almost bleeding from knocking my head against the wall on this. Can the be made to work in this situation and how??

Any assistance in this will be greatly appreciated!

Sue