Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Page numbering in a template

Do post back with your results. :-)

One question, though: Are you seeing any issues at all with Page X of Y when
you insert it in the header or footer? In that case, the problem might be
with the printer driver. However, the problem (if it exists) may also be
complex and difficult to troubleshoot, as discussed at
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/pagexofy.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SueY128" wrote in message

Thank you - will test that out and report back. The problem that I am
experiencing is that it says page 1 of 2 on every page. Let me test and
I will post again.

Sue

--
SueY128