Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Page numbering in a template

Wait a minute... Are you referring to header rows as in repeated headers in
a Word table? That adds even more factors to the mix.

Anyway, in Word, most fields don't update automatically. Within page headers
and footers, the situation is a bit better, though.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SueY128" wrote in message

Yes it works in the header or footer. It has something to do with being
in the header rows I am sure. I put it in the header and send it to the
client - again telling him that is the best I can do. Word is not
always the easiest to work with when the results need to be exact.
Appreciate the help.

Sue

--
SueY128