Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janelle Janelle is offline

Default Headers: Even header prints 1mm lower than Odd

I am currently working on a document with with odd and even headers and
mirror margins. The page setup is B5 (JIS). Within the header there is a
title, then two paragraph returns. A top border is applied to the last
paragraph return within the header.

When I print this document double sided the header on every even page is
pushed down 1mm from the odd page header. If you hold the double sided page
up you can definitely see the misalignment. The border also does not match
up from left to right.

I have checked, and I mean checked, every single setting between both the
odd and even header and within Borders and Shading, Page Setup, Margins,
Gutters, etc. Both titles start at 1.2cm and every single setting is the
same; vertical alignment is at the top. The fonts are also exactly the same.

This document will be printed as a book with 18 Chapters and I would really
appreciate getting some help on this one. (Note the footers are in perfect
alignment). Please help!!