Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default envelop - custom size

I have no trouble setting 5.4" as the width of a page. It might be your
printer that is telling Word that it cannot cope with it.

A work around would be to accept the 6.4 and increase the appropriate margin
width by 1"

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"QB" wrote in message
I am using the envelop & label wizard... and need to use a custom size but
when I enter the width 5.4" it always resets it to 6.4????

What is the point of having a custom option if it decides otherwise?

Is there a way to force the size?

QB