Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mc mc is offline

Default Cross refrence to form field with two workd loosing formating

I have a Drop down list Form field in my document, with a
Cross-reference to the Fields bookmark. I want the Cross-reference text
to be displayed in bold, which works fine when all items in the Drop
down list are single words, however, when I have a item in the list
which is two words only the first word retains the forwarding?

Any ideas how I can use a reference to extract data and be able to
format the text (keeping the format across multiple words)?

TIA

Mike