Jeff Rush via OfficeKB.com

Default Macro to Convert All Embedded Excel Tables to Text

Hello all.

Hopefully someone might have some insight into my situation.

We process a lot of Word documents which contain embedded excel tables.

The current process involves opening the document, opening the embedded
table to edit, copying all information, pasting into the document as text,
deleting the old embedded table, then going on with our custom conversion
process.

I am trying to create a macro which we could run on each word document to
convert all of the embedded excel tables into a plain text format.

I figure there has to be a way, but it has been so long since I have worked
with VBA I am quite rusty.

I am needing to implement this as soon as possible.

Thanks!