Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Deleting little boxes in text in Word

Some fonts display spaces as squares.

"Mark" wrote in message
The boxes appear between words, they sometimes have a capital letter
ending
after a series of these boxes and they sometimes appear in a row at the
top
of a document. I will find out later today whether these print when I am
at
my home computer.
--
amilets

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Where in the text do you see the boxes? Note that they could be
nonprinting
marks; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark" wrote in message
I get little boxes appearing in Word text especially from older versions
of
Word that I am now running in Word 2003. Somehow the migration to newer
versions of Word cause these boxes to appear. My question is: How does
one
delete these boxes?
--
amilets