Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
the fideal

Default page numbering for MS Word

Dear,

Since it is not possible to start pagenumers counting (from 1) on the second
page (at least as far as I know), I would like to suggest to improve this
feature in next versions of MS WORD.

It often occurs that one would like to make a report completely in MS WORD,
but has to exclude the titelpage, simply because there is no option to start
count pagenumbers from on the second page.

Kind regards,

Robert B.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout