Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Can I create a new table style based on a table in a document?

Whoa! That really IS bizarre!

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

Is this part of the same bug that doesn't allow you to set the font in a
table style if Normal has been changed from 12-pt TNR? (Or whatever it

is--I
never can seem to remember what the exact bug is since I don't even

attempt
to use table styles.)

No, at least it's not directly related. You literally cannot choose "10"

from
the font list, in the "Style" dialog box, when Arial is selected.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org