WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I add orange to the choices in highlight

Yes, it is possible to add the color orange to the highlight color choices in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on the "Home" tab.
  2. Click on the arrow next to the "Text Highlight Color" button in the "Font" section.
  3. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, click on "More Colors."
  4. In the "Colors" window that appears, click on the "Custom" tab.
  5. Use the sliders or enter the RGB values for the shade of orange you want to add to the highlight color choices.
  6. Click "Add to Custom Colors" to save the color.
  7. Click "OK" to close the "Colors" window.
  8. The new orange color will now appear in the "Text Highlight Color" drop-down menu.