Klaus Linke

Default Drag text through Document Map

Still showed 0 votes today (11/10/05)... I just voted on it.

Klaus

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

On 11/4/05 6:23 PM, "Shauna Kelly" wrote:

Hi Daiya

I doubt you will ever be able to drag text through the Document Map,

But I agree with Dez93: I wish I could drag items in the Document Map around
as I can in Outline View. I can't tell you the number of times I've found
myself trying to do that, even though I know it doesn't work!

Well, hey, maybe it'll get a bunch of votes. Never know.

Daiya

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=38a72732-ee
22 -40fd-8ca4-47e802b57bea&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagemen t