Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Saving with Microsoft 2007

NEVER save directly to any form of removable drive such as a memory stick.
Always work with the local HDD and then Copy to/from the removable memory.
Working to/from a removable drive is the number 1 destroyer of documents.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Walker" wrote in message
I am using a new laptop with Microsoft 2007 installed, whereas I am used
the 2003 version. I am not sure how to "Save As", using the 2007 version.
have saved documents to a travel drive and wish to save some of those
files
to my laptop under different names, after I have worked on them. Just how
can
I do that? The 2003 version contained "Save as" and "Rename" to do these
jobs.
--
Thanks, A. Walker