Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Left-right cursor keys have suddenly reversed direction.

Do you have Right-to-Left support enabled? If so, there's probably a toolbar
button for RTL switching.

"SecondJourney" wrote in message
The left and right directional arrow keys have suddenly reversed the
direction in which they make the cursor move. This is only in Word. I was
working on a document and may have inadvertantly triggered some keyboard

code
that made the change. How do I reset this?