Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dan Kelly Dan Kelly is offline

Default Repeating Text Box on page

Hopefully the last question on these templates...

I am trying to add a repeating text box to the word template I am creating.

I need to be able to have the company logo in the bottom LH corner of the
page - easily done, by placing it in the footer.

I also need to have a text box in the bottom RH corner that contains the
current chapter name in it. A bit like in a dictionary / Yellow Pages.

Unless it's the only solution, I don't think that the users for this
template will be well enough trained to use Section Breaks for each chapter,
therefore using a text box in the footer, containing a field code doesn't
look like the solution.

The problem with having a text box in the right position outside the footer,
is that it doesn't repeat on every page. But the user can easily edit the
contents. Having a text box inside the footer means that every page has the
same text.

Any other solutions?