Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod macropod is offline

Default Fiedl Calculation Error

Hi Gary,

You have some bugs in your field coding. Try:

{set VacatePara ""}
{ask Vacate "Is the tenant vacating the premises?" \*Firstcap}
{if{Vacate}= "Y*" {ask VacatePara "Amend 'Vacating' Paragaraph if neccesary -
otherwise press OK?" \d "This is to notify you that the tenant named below has
vacated the unit (address and effective date below) and the Co-operative would
like the AGL account transferred into its name."}}
{ref VacatePara}

Be careful to keep the spacing indicated in '}= "Y*" {'.

As for changing the size of the ASK field, you can't.

To ensure the fields all update together, try wrapping the lot in a QUOTE
field.

Cheers

--
macropod