Genine

Details for comments and track changes are now displayed in the reviewing
pane at the bottom of the screen. You can switch this on and off by using the
last button on the reveiewing toolbar - it looks a bit like a split screen.

Genine

"ViceIdea" wrote:

In Word 2003 (on XP SP2) I can see tracked changes in different colors
if I select 'Final Showing Markup'. But most of the time I don't see
the tool tips which show which user made which changes and when. I do
see the tooltips occasionally, and I can't figure out why they
disappear most of the time.

Is there a way to ensure that tooltips for tracked changes are always
visible for all documents? Thanks.
VI