WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do i make lines the same length?

To make lines the same length in Microsoft Word:
  1. Select the line that you want to use as a reference for the length of the other lines.
  2. Place your cursor at the end of the line and press the "Tab" key. This will create a tab stop at the end of the line.
  3. Next, press the "Underscore" key to create a line that extends to the right of the tab stop.
  4. Move your cursor to the beginning of the next line and press the "Tab" key. This will move your cursor to the tab stop that you just created.
  5. Press the "Underscore" key again to create a line that extends to the right of the tab stop.
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each line that you want to make the same length.
  7. Once you have created the tab stops and lines for each line, you can adjust the spacing between the lines by selecting them all and adjusting the line spacing in the "Paragraph" section of the "Home" tab.

I hope that helps!