Visionary Soup

The person I am helping isn't actually using the address block. They are
inserting each field separately and then pressing the merge button to see
what it looks like before merging to a file. I checked the Hidden text
button and it isn't checked. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

"Visionary Soup" wrote:

Thank you! I will give it a try...

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Hi, Amber. This occurs when we use the "address block". Don't use it.
Instead, use the individual fields. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/i...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Visionary Soup" wrote in message
The reason I ask is in Word 2000 it automatically brings the data up when
the
field is blank. I am sure there must be a way of setting this in Word
2003
but I cannot find it anywhere. I don't want to have to put in IF ASK etc
everytime I merge?

Thanks!

Amber