Jezebel

The wrath of grapes is another possibility.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I was thinking it could be time to clean your glasses. Those funky white
spots may not be in your mind's eye, but on your lenses.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
The problem's not in Word. It's likely a) monitor driver problem --
reinstall or download from the whoever made the laptop; or b) hardware --
try plugging an ordinary monitor into the laptop and see if that too has
the problem; or c) you've got malaria.

"TJOglesby" wrote in message
I am typing a personal journal on my laptop and the text keeps blinking
in
and out of focus. What should I do? Is there anyway to fix this?
Please
let me know. It is getting harder and harder to type and read.