Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cookie Cookie is offline

Default mailmerge

I am mail merging a 2 page letter. the first and second pages both contain
exactly the same merge fields. ie first name, last name etc and refer to the
same people in an Access database. When I attempt to merge the data to the
letter the data transfers to the first page of the letter but not to the
second page. I am using the following method: first name last nameNext
record
first name last nameNext record

I have tried formulating the two pages of the letter as separate documents
and copying one document to the other but still get the same result.

I would be grateful for any help