Tim

Default Interop excel & vb.net

I ain't real sure this is the place for this but I will ask anyway.
I have to place numerous word documents on a server. A user goes through a
selection process and decides what documents he or she want's. I have to
create a master document and then add all the other selected documents to
the master word doc in a specific order. To top this off I have to capture
some numbers that are entered in the word documents and fill out an excel
spreadsheet and do the math on the numbers.

I am using VB.NET. Can anyone give me an idea how I can accomplish this.
I know its abit complex but I would appreciate any insight anyone might
have.

Thanks
Tim