Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lorna Brakpan[_2_] Lorna Brakpan[_2_] is offline

Default how do I disable the mail merge task pane

Thanks Doug. I followed your instructions and discovered there is a
drop-down menu with all the options available, but no option to disable the
task pane. I am working in Word 2003.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

From the View menu. select Toolbars and then check the Mail Merge item.
That will cause the Mail Merge toolbar to be displayed and on that toolbar,
you will find a button for all of the things that you need to do to initiate
and complete a mail merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.