No. My answer was not based on actual experience but on an apparently
baseless assumption that Word would for once do what you expect or what is
logical. And it is especially annoying if it shows what you expect in Print
Preview and then prints something different.

I'm sorry that didn't work, but let's try another tack: Make a copy of the
document and display only the comments you *don't* want to print, then
Delete All Comments Shown, then display the other comments and print.

"PA" wrote in message
This is a problem I have been struggling with.
I follow your instructions, the unwanted comments are hidden, they do not
show up in Print Preview, but when the document is printed, they are all
there?
Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Reviewing toolbar, select the Show menu. You can choose which
reviewers to show markup from. When you print from that view, only the
markup displayed will be printed. You can't choose the colors, though.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Kevin" ksorei at yahoo.com wrote in message
I have a document that contains a large number of comments (Word2002).
Different reviewers appear in different colors.
I would like to print the document and only the comments from Joe,

blue,
and
Mary, red.

Is there a way to do this.
Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Kevin