In Print Preview, you can use the Shrink to Fit button. There are also
keyboard shortcuts to increase/decrease font size as follows:

Ctrl+ Increase to the next listed font size
Ctrl+ Decrease to the next listed font size
Ctrl+] Increase by 1 point
Ctrl+[ Decrease by 1 point

In some cases, these will have the same effect: for example, both will
increase 10-pt type to 11-pt (or decrease 12-pt to 11-pt), but only the
second pair will increase 12-pt to 13-pt or decrease 16-pt to 15-pt.

"Crazy_Dayv" wrote in message
After I've taken the time to make some text larger and some smaller for
emphasis, it may be slightly longer than one page. Is there a command

that
would apply to all text at once to reduce the font size either in equal
ratios or by one point size at a time? Eg. If I have some lines set at

20
pts and others at 14 pts, could I "Select All" and then choose some

command
to reduce it all to 19 pts and 13 pts? If the content still wouldn't fit

on
a page, I could repeat the command to bring it down to 18 pts and 12 pts,
without having to work through it line by line. Or it could be reduced by
percentages.