Graham Mayor

The Outlook Express address book is not compatible with this function
(without Microsoft Exchange - and you won't be wanting to go there ).

the Mad Trucker wrote:
The address book is from Outlook Express.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Which address book? Word can only use a MAPI compliant address book
which essentially means the Outlook contacts list or Microsoft
Exchange. The latter is an expensive corporate solution.

the Mad trucker wrote:
I am trying to use my address book in Word to address an envelope
and it keeps saying I have to be logged in to Microsoft exchange
Server to use my address book. This is a stand alone computer for
personal use. Why is it doing this and can anybody tell me how to
remedy the situation?