Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word Document

In a new Blank Document, without changing anything else, change the margins
in Page Setup, then click Default... and answer yes.

"Newbie" wrote in message
Thanks Doug.
It's working Perfectly.
But how do I configure it for all the new documents that I am going to

open.

Change the margins under FilePage Setup

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Newbie" wrote in message
My word Document width used to be of 6 inches.
Suddenly it has changed to 7.5 inches.
I cannot bring it to its original width.
I have tried shifting the indent thing but it comes back to 7.5 inches.
How can I bring it to the original width of 6 inches?
Thanks.